When it comes time to sell or purchase a house, you might ask yourself, “Do I really need a real estate agent?” Selling or buying a house should never be tackled alone. Here are 5 reasons why hiring a DeKalb County Real Estate Agent is the way to go.
- They help people find their dream home. Say you want a pool. Or maybe you want a basement playroom for your child. If you’re looking for something specific, a good real estate agent can help you find a house that fits your needs.
- They save people money on home purchases. In tough times, most individuals are looking to cut costs any way they can. And when buying a house, who wouldn’t want to save that extra 3% — an extra $3,000 per $100,000 of the sale price?
- They tackle the paperwork for their clients. If you’ve ever bought a property, you’ve probably dedicated a shelf somewhere to the paperwork that was involved in the transaction. The paperwork can be very tiresome. This is when a real estate agent can save the day. An agent can help you avoid mistakes when filling out the paperwork.
- They know all about the city’s codes. It’s important to know about your city’s codes when purchasing a house — your real estate agent should be able to fill you in. For example, if you want to build a fence in the yard, a real estate agent should be able to make sure you’re purchasing a property where the city allows it.
- They help people avoid problems at closing. When closing a real estate deal, all kind of pitfalls can kill the deal in the last hours. When you’re getting close to the closing, you want to make sure there aren’t any unexpected problems. Agents are used to dealing with these types of issues and can work through challenges that arise.
If you need a DeKalb County Real Estate Agent, contact Ryan Lewis and Associates. Our real estate agents are some of the best in the country. We have the experience, tools, and the know-how to help you fulfill your property dreams!